Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Hallmark on the Lake and Hallmark on the Park are two of the Baptist Housing communities, providing quality senior housing and care. Our desire is that you experience life to the fullest. In each of Baptist Housing’s 17 residences, our teams offer wellness programs that encourage positive lifestyles and the health of the whole person.
As a registered non-profit organization, Baptist Housing invests all its resources into improving the lives and well-being of our Residents. Our communities are established on a foundation of values so that the mission of Baptist Housing is experienced by those we serve and those who serve.
Compelled by the values of Jesus Christ, we provide exceptional holistic care as we assist seniors to experience life well in supportive communities.
By 2018, we are committed to:
- Build strong teams.
- Achieve operational excellence.
- Expand our ministry.
As Servant Leaders, we focus on serving others in humility and grace, demonstrating the character and values of:
- Compassion - Showing care, love and sensitivity in consideration of the unique needs of fellow Team Members, Residents, families and others.
- Honesty - Exemplifying fairness, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Respect - Treating people with dignity at all times to elevate personhood and person-directed wellness.
- Innovation - Exercising ingenuity in all endeavors and exemplifying creative courage.
- Stewardship - Recognizing God's ownership by using resources wisely to preserve the future viability and longevity of our mission.
- Teamwork - Working collaboratively to achieve our mission in a culture of safety, continuous learning and work-life balance.
- Fun - Reminding us that we must take our work seriously, but not ourselves!
We are affiliated with the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches Pacific, yet our communities welcome people of all faith traditions. We believe our Christian heritage and faith helps us compassionately meet the needs of those living in our communities. Our Chaplains are an integral part of community life and are available to address the spiritual needs of our Residents and their family members.